Payments on program fees can be made with a credit/debit card or eCheck through your online account or you may send a check to:
Camp Fire Central Oregon
PO Box 7031
Bend, OR 97708
If a program allows you to make a deposit only when you register, you will receive an email when final payment is due.You may also schedule future payments through your online account. If you are unable to pay by the due date for your program, please contact our office to discuss a possible payment plan.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
If you need to cancel your registration, you may be able to do so online, depending on the dates of your program. Otherwise you must submit a written cancellation notice via email.
- Some programs have non-refundable deposits, and all programs have cancellation deadlines after which no refunds will be given.
- Cancel four weeks or earlier prior to the start date of the program, then you will receive a full refund minus up to a $25 non-refundable registration fee.
- Cancel between four and two weeks prior to the start date of the program, then you may receive 100% credit to your account minus the non-refundable $25 registration fee.
- Cancel within two weeks or less before the start date of your registration, no refunds or credits will be given – We schedule staff and commit to many supplies and expenses based upon the number of youth we are expecting. Thank you for your understanding.
- If Camp Fire must cancel a program due to low enrollment or for any other reason, a full refund will be issued if we cannot place your child in an alternative program.
- If your child leaves a program early or arrives late due to homesickness, behavior problems, or for any other reason, there will be no refund or pro-rated fees.
- There is a $25 charge for checks not honored by your bank.
Inclement Weather Delays/Cancellations
Weather can sometimes be less than ideal for our programs. We want families and our staff to be safe out there! If there are hazardous road conditions on any program days, we will often have a delay to our start time. We will NOT cancel programs except in the very worst circumstances. If the program runs, but you choose to keep your child home, this will not be a reason to request a refund. If we must cancel camp completely, you will receive a refund. We will communicate any delays with you via text message, so please be sure to update your primary contact’s bio with a phone number and indicate that it is “text enabled.”