SummerKids is off to a great start! With so many fun games and creative activities planned, we know your kids will be having a blast right from the start.
What to Bring EVERY Day
- Water bottle – labeled with child’s name.
- Closed-Toed Shoes or sandals that stay on. No flip-flops.
- Sunscreen – please apply everyday before arriving.
- Lunch – Bring lunch OR you may participate in the Bend-La Pine free summer lunch program at Ensworth. (We were previously asking for advanced sign ups, but that is no longer necessary.)
- Snacks – Unlike last year, we are unable to provide snacks this year. Some kids tend to get hungry easily, send as many fruits, veggies, and other health snacks. Please no processed sweets, gum, or candy. We thank you for your help on this!
- Swimsuit and towel on WEDNESDAY. Wednesday is water play! Every Wednesday all summer long, we will have a Water Slide and Slip-n-Slide from 2:00-4:00pm. A hat and swim shirt is also recommended if your child is sensitive to too much sun